Friday, May 20, 2011

1/1 RX-78-2 Gundam @ Shizouka - A Nice Little Video

A blog reader (Vasanova) had recently sent me a link to this neat video of the 1/1 Gundam @ Shizouka.  Thank you Vansanova!  The video below had some added computer graphics such as the White Base flying over..etc. Woah! =D
While watching this video, it quickly brought back some great memories I had when I was there last summer.  I remembered how excited I was when I lay my eyes on the real size RX-78-2 Gundam, it was a surreal moment.  And it was fun & memorable to spend that afternoon with fellow gunplars BusterBeam, ASM & GaiGun looking at the metal giant....taking photos of it....and buying those limited edition kits. =)  Here are some photos I took last summer (HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails