Sunday, October 30, 2011

HG 1/144 RGE-8790CW Genoace Custom [Wolf Eniacl Use] - Customized Build

HG 1/144 RGE-8790CW Genoace Custom [Wolf Eniacl Use]
Modeled by G.G.
The actual HG Genoace Custom is schedule to be released in November, and I might be receiving a sample for the kit.  But for this build, it is actually a simple mix of parts from the AG Genoace Custom, and using the core body of the HG Genoace.  Actually it worked quite well, the only parts brought over from the AG kit was just the head, shoulder and the booster pack. But I did have to modify the booster and shoulder/arm so that they can be attached to the upper torso.  The beam spray rifle will need to be modified as well to become the custom rifle w/ the bayonet that the Genoace Custom uses.  And I plan to implement after market parts, do some extra panel lines, minor pla-plates addon, a paint job and decals.  I will try to document some of the things that I am going do to this kit.  I hope to get all the panel line & pla plates work done next week, and paint the kit the week after. 

5 comments:

  1. i keep thinking that it's the bastard child of the Unicorn and Arbalest

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AnaheimElectric - Ha ha, I can see the Arbalest influence :P

    I'ma little confused as to the parts you used to make this...Because I thought there was only one kit for this out so far xD. But it looks great man! I can't wait to see how you make the bayonet :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty good, but you could've shown a few action poses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say this is looking quite good. I hope you do some painting and other finishing touches so that the tones match up as well as markings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I will save the action poses after I finish this build.

    @Chris: The actual HG Genoace custom will be out in December, and this build is a mix of parts between a HG Genoace & AG Genoace Custom.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails