Sunday, March 25, 2012

B-CLUB GK full-kit 1/144 SE.DJ-1R DIJEY SE-R - Updated Images [Updated 3/25/12]

B-CLUB GK full-kit 1/144 SE.DJ-1R DIJEY SE-R (Release Date: Apr 2012 ,Price: 15540 yen)
The SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R is a super high performance mobile suit based on the MSK-008 Dijeh used by Karaba ace pilot Amuro Ray. New, innovative technology and equipment is utilized in this unit, making it differ considerably from the original Dijeh. The interior design has also been changed, including the cockpit, which has been relocated from the head to the torso. Specific details on the Dijeh SE-R are unknown, including its performance, armaments and whether or not it is even built.
Images from Amiami, Info via MAHQ

10 comments:

  1. well its kinda cool in a universal century kinda way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that someday the Dijeh or the Dijeh SE-R can get hguc treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuri Barbosa OrdesteMarch 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM

    Oh my, it's beautiful! Those are one of the sexiest hguc legs I've ever seen OOO:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cus its not a hg, its a resin kit my friend. Yet once again, another ridiculously over priced one, even for a b-club kit. Why do b-club always make there kits super expensive, I know that resin kits are hard to make, but geez.

      Delete
    2. The kits are expensive because people are willing to pay for it. I can't afford them, and I wish it was a HGUC, but it could very well be that Bandai would lose money designing, engineering, and selling too many MSVs. So they make resin kits of them, knowing that the people who really want them will buy them anyways, and would appreciate the additional details.

      Delete
    3. I know but, they could get so many more people buying them if the price was more reasonable. I dont expect like a hg or even mg price tag with it been resin, but its just to much, put it this way, iv just bought a 1/100 kshatriya made by neograde for half the price of this. This like most b-club kits is one that I want, and just cant get cus i cant afford it.

      Delete
    4. Yuri Barbosa OrdesteMarch 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM

      Oh my! Sorry sorry, I made a mistake, I was going to write UC and my brain auto-corrected me! Thanks for the warning

      Delete
  4. It's atrocious. They ruined the bulky aesthetic of the Dijeh SE-R by turning it into some anorexic freak that looks like the mutant child of MG redesign of a SEED MS. It's a damn crime against the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a msv, so it's hard to argue against....

      Delete
    2. I find it much more interesting than the original Dijeh.
      So that's just like, your opinion, man.

      Delete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails