Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Favorite Collectibles - Lacus Clyne Voice I-Doll

Lacus Clyne Voice I-Doll is a discontinued line of Gundam SEED Destiny Voice I-doll series figures. I was pretty excited when these figures were released back around 2006. These figures comes with a battery operated display stand that plays various quotes by the character from the anime series.  I enjoyed collecting them, since they were pretty detail and portray the anime counterpart quite well.  And one of my favorite was the Lacus Clyne Voice I-Doll.  She will always be in my top 5 favorite Gundam female characters from all the Gundam Series.  
Will probably take more photo images of my other I-doll later....

*The following 2 images are from collectibes for all, since I didn't want to look for the box*





2 comments:

  1. Lacus sure is one of those sweet looking female characters that managed to capture hearts of Gundam fans. I'm one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on guys, we all know we love Lacus because of her songs, her personality and that kimono robe mini combo.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails